Who Are We Looking For?
- Completed electrical engineering education at MBO-4 or MTS level.
- Broad technical knowledge and relevant work experience, preferably with transhipment and transport systems and storage facilities of bulk goods.
- Knowledge of and experience with automated systems, Wifi/LAN systems and Scada
- Knowledge of NEN 3140 and 3840.
- Knowledge of equipment such as transformers high/low voltage, switches, switch boxes, relays and PLCs Siemens S5/S7.
- You are able to analyse, assess and solve technical problems/malfunctions with a high degree of independence.
- Knowledge of and user experience with maintenance software, preferably Ultimo.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Europe capital holding BV Create A World Of Possibilities
We like structure where it’s needed. Our safety systems, for example, are built on strict processes. However, we don’t like things like rigid job descriptions or detailed career paths, as these may limit your potential. If you think you can contribute in a different way or area, we’ll listen. We have a flat organization, with an open and flexible climate, where everyone has an important and equal role to play. We work and succeed together.
WHAT DO WE ,OFFER YOU!
A dynamic position in a technical operational business environment, with a competitive salary. As an Europe capital holding BV employee, you receive a broad package of fringe benefits, including participation in our collective health insurance. By default, you get 25 vacation days. We think it is important that you can continue to develop yourself and therefore offer ample training opportunities.